Urac Cream® is a high potency dry skin therapy formulated with superior moisturizers – Urea, Glycerine and Lactic Acid. Contains no lanolin, alcohol, or fragrance. Works well for dry skin, ichthyosis, psoriasis, and eczema.
What Urac Cream®is and what it is used for
• Your doctor or pharmacist has recommended this cream for use as a moisturising cream for the treatment of dry, rough, scaly skin such as eczema and similar conditions. Topically applied urea is useful for the treatment of hyperkeratotic conditions such as dermatitis, psoriasis, xerosis, ichthyosis, eczema, keratosis, keratoderma, and dry, rough skin, as well as corns and calluses and damaged, ingrown and devitalized nails.
• The active substances in Urac Cream® are urea, glycerine and lactic acid which act as moisturisers. Lactic acid is a gentle, but potent, tissue softener for skin and nails. This helps make your skin soft and supple.
How to use Urac Cream®
Always use Urac Cream® exactly as your doctor has told you. You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
• Urac Cream® is for EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- First gently wash and dry the affected areas of your skin.
- Apply a sufficient amount over the affected areas. Do not rub it in yet.
- Leave it on your skin for 3 to 5 minutes, and then rub it in gently.
- Wipe off any excess cream with a tissue (do not wash it off).
- The cream should be used in this way twice or three times a day, or as advised by your doctor.
- If you need to use Urac Cream® on your feet, soak them in water for 15 minutes and then dry them with a rough towel before use.
- How long you will have to use this product will depend on how quickly your condition improves. Always seek the advice of your doctor or pharmacist.