Tonican Hair Cream® is an advanced natural-based hair care product with extra nourishment, which is non-sticky cream with advanced formula with– Aloe-Vera, Emu oil, wheat germ oil, Rosemary oil, thyme oil, Australian tea tree oil, and Cedarwood oil, in addition to all essential Vitamins and minerals for hair follicles. Tonican Hair Cream® does NOT contain alcohol, dye, fragrance or other artificial ingredients. Tonican Hair Cream® penetrates deep where hair problems start to have beautiful, lustrous, shiny, silky and dandruff free hair. This easy treatment will help you achieve healthier, more manageable hair on a clean and invigorating scalp.
Aloe vera is both preventative and promotive when it comes to your hair, from the tips to the roots, and even directly on the scalp. Aloe vera acts as a natural conditioning agent that restores the hair’s sheen, luster, and shine. It not only makes the hair soft, but it also enhances strength and suppleness. Aloe vera has its own natural way of nourishing your hair and helping it retain water. It naturally combats frizz but does not have the greasy buildup that many hair care products leave behind. Regardless of the scalp or hair’s condition, whether too oily or too dry, aloe vera can restore the proper balance. Aloe vera reduces the dry, itchy feeling that accompanies dryness or oiliness. It has amazing results for promoting hair growth as well as staving off hair loss. Aloe vera can be used as a safe and natural treatment to prevent hair loss. It is great for both men and women to promote new hair growth in places that have experienced hair loss or significant thinning. Aloe vera stimulates the production of new hair and may even lessen the effects of Alopecia. The benefits of Aloe Vera in promoting hair growth has to do with its effect on your immune system and your blood circulation. It also serves as regulator in maintain the growing cycles regularity and thereby preventing extended periods without growth. When combined with herbs, essential oils, and plant extracts, the nutritive benefits of aloe vera are multiplied exponentially.
• Tea tree oil for hair is the most prevalent natural remedy for hair loss. It cleans your hair follicles of residue, which can impede hair growth. Tea tree oil even stimulates new hair growth. Tea tree oil for hair has anti-androgenic properties. It hinders the male hormone in the scalp that causes hair loss. It is very powerful in treating seborrheal dermatitis and dandruff. Tea tree oil is a wonderful method for people who have a serious form of scalp infection.
• Thyme oil has numerous healing properties including working as a stimulant, thus helping with circulation where it is applied to the scalp, which may stimulate new hair growth.
• Cedarwood oil is used for hair, especially for dry hair, and to induce hair growth along with other essential oils. Even people having the problem of dandruff can also benefit from using cedarwood oil.
• Vitamin A is an antioxidant that helps produce healthy sebum in the scalp.
• Provitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) Vitamin B5 plays a central role in metabolic processes that supply energy for the formation of new hair. Also, It prevent graying of the hair and is therefore labeled one of the many hair growth supplements.
• Vitamin B6 prevents hair loss and helps create melanin that gives hair its color
• Vitamin B12 (cyanocobamin) helps produce red blood cells and is related to energy levels while also stimulating hair growth.
• Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) cannot be produced by the body and is needed for an immense amount of functions. Most importantly, Vitamin C is connected to cell development and tissue growth which makes it an excellent hair growth vitamin.
Emu oil is a potent five-alpha-reductase inhibitor, which are key factors in the treatment of hair loss. Emu Oil also enlarges hair follicles when used regularly on the scalp, thus to "thicken" the hair. Emu oil can wake up sleeping hair follicles. Hair becomes livelier and more resistant to environment. The anti-inflammatory properties of Emu oil also helps alleviate hair loss resulting from inflammation of the scalp and hair follicles, and other scalp problems.
• Jojoba oil moisturizes your scalp deep down to its pores and does not evaporate, unlike other water-based moisturizers, thus sealing in the moisture. This causes an effective, deep and lasting moisturizing effect and balances the pH levels of your scalp. Jojoba oil can dissolve and clear blocked hair follicles which in turn reduces hair loss. Conditions like psoriasis and scalp dermatitis which may cause hair loss can also be treated with jojoba oil because of its antifungal properties. Besides that, jojoba oil helps stimulate and promote new hair growth because it encourages the development of new hair cells and helps improve micro-circulation in the scalp.
• Wheat germ oil is an extremely rich it contains polyunsaturated fatty acids to build the cells of the hair root as important. It is packed with vitamins D, A and E, and is rich in protein. This unique oil is extracted from the wheat germ plant (Triticum vulgare). It draws blood to the scalp area, bringing with it extra nutrients that can promote hair growth and healthy hair follicles. The emollient properties of wheat germ oil can greatly benefit dry hair by reducing frizz, smoothing the hair shaft and cuticle, and cutting down on static and split ends. It is especially beneficial for chemically treated hair and for hair that undergoes frequent washing and heat styling.
• Rosemary oil is one of the most popular essential oils. Regular use of rosemary oil helps in stimulating follicles, as a result of which, hair grow longer and stronger. It is also believed that rosemary oil slows down premature hair loss and graying of hair. Rosemary essential oil is also beneficial for dry and flaky scalps. Regular massage of scalp with rosemary oil nourishes the scalp and removes dandruff. Further, it is often mixed with tea tree oil to treat scalp problems.
• Vitamin E (Tocopherol) improves blood circulation to the scalp and functions as a stimulant to the immune system. As hair growth is directly connected to the well being of the immune system, this is a vital hair growth supplement.
• Zinc benefits for hair include promotion of cell reproduction, tissue growth and repair of broken tissues. It also maintains the oil-secreting glands that are attached to your hair follicles, thus decreasing their chances of falling off.
Tonican Cream is a natural hair growth remedies contain a high concentration of Emu Oil - a remarkable substance that easily penetrates the scalp.
That's because it is a completely neutral lipid that is not blocked by the human skin's natural defense system. Once at the root, Emu Oil acts as a powerful anti-inflammatory that stimulates the hair's natural growing ability.
The enzyme 5-alpha-reductase, which converts testosterone into the hormone DHT (claimed to be one of the main culprits to cause balding), is known to be inhibited by several fatty acids, including Gamma Linolenic acid (GLA), Alpha Linolenic acid (ALA), Linoleic Acid, and Oleic Acid. Emu oil contains both linoleic and linolenic acids and is particularly high in oleic acid.
According to Michael Holick, M.D., Ph.D., and Professor of Medicine, Physiology, and Dermatology at Boston University School of Medicine, the hair follicles of his test subjects were much more robust after regularly applying Emu Oil, suggesting that Emu Oil stimulates scalp circulation and hair growth. Additionally, Dr. Holick's study showed that over 80% of hair follicles that had been "asleep" were awakened, and began growing. --Reported in Drug & Cosmetic Industry Magazine, January 1996
Fully refined Emu Oil carries hair growth promoting Essential Oils with it to nourish the roots
44% of test subjects who massaged the specific essential oils of Thyme, Rosemary, Lavender and Cedar wood into their scalps each day showed significant improvement in hair growth, according to Scottish researchers. In addition, the aromatherapy caused no significant side effects. Researchers concluded that not only did the aromatherapy work, it was also far safer than traditional alopecia treatments including conventional steroids. Reported in the Archives of Dermatology (1998; 134:1349-1352)
Massage For Hair Growth
According to renowned Trichologist Dr. Philip Kingsley, "Regular scalp massages can boost hair growth by 5 percent." (Ladies Home Journal, Oct. 2007) In addition, frequent scalp massage for hair growth helps work our patent pending proven hair growth formula into the scalp where it can penetrate the skin and travel to the hair follicles. Once, there, the potent combination of emu oil and essential oils stimulates the hair's natural growing ability, leading to healthier, faster hair growth.
How To Tell When You Have New Hair Growth
Faster, healthier hair growth isn't instantaneous; experts recommend that you give any hair growth regimen at least three months to see whether it's working for you.One of the most reliable ways of telling when you have new hair growth is to take photos every few weeks as documentation. According to Trichologist Dr. David Kingsley, "When taking photographs, it is important to note the amount of light that you use, the angle of your head, and when you last colored your hair. This will enable you to compare your results with more confidence on subsequent measurements." (The Hair Loss Cure, 2007). You can also measure your hair growth directly from your scalp to your ends using a tape measure.
How fast does hair grow?
Healthy hair grows an average of 1/2 inch (1.27 cm) per month, yet many peoples' hair grows slower due to a lack of nutrients at the root. TONICAN properly nourish the root and encourage at least 1/2 inch (1.27 cm) of healthier, more robust hair growth each month.
How can you use Tonican Cream to grow long hair?
Growing long hair is a two-fold process. First, you have to get hair to grow, then you have to keep it from breaking off. TONICAN tackle the issue from both sides. First, emu oil penetrates the scalp carrying with it nourishing essential oils of thyme, rosemary, lavender and cedarwood to the hair's root to stimulate growth. Second, organic, natural conditioners keep hair growth nourished and supple so that it will never become brittle or weak.
What Tonican CreamCan't Do:
The ingredients in Tonican Cream have been shown to improve the growth and health of living hair follicles. Unfortunately, no product yet discovered will regenerate dead or non-existent hair follicles.
Michael Hollick, MD, Ph.D., Professor of Medicine, Physiology, and Dermatology at Boston University School of Medicine conducted a study involving emu oil and hair growth. His study found that there was a 20% increase in growth activity of skin that received emu oil, compared to skin that received corn oil. Looking at the hair follicles, Dr. Hollick realized they were much more robust, the skin thickness was remarkably increased, suggesting that emu oil stimulated skin growth and hair growth. Additionally, the study showed that over 80% of hair follicles that had been "asleep" were woken up, and began growing. This is what emu oil may do for you!
We recommend massaging a small amount of Tonican Cream into the hairless or thinning area of the scalp three times per day, if possible. In the evening or on weekends, apply a greater amount of emu oil to the scalp and leave on for 20-30 minutes, then wash hair with a mild shampoo. If your hair follicles were in a sleep state, you should notice signs of re-growth in 30-90 days.