Herbaleen Cream is an advanced natural-based skin-healing cream formula It does NOT contain alcohol, dye, fragrance or other artificial ingredients. Herbaleen Cream has many benefits like, anti-septic, skin cleanser, reduces skin inflammation, accelerates the healing process and repair damaged tissues, skin moisturizer, nourishes the skin with body-loving nutrients such as vitamins, skin toner, antioxidant, restore skin's natural beauty, soothes itching.
Tea tree oil has recently emerged as an effective topical agent active against a wide range of organisms. Tea tree oil is the second main ingredient of Herbaleen after Aloe Vera gel, this may have a clinical application in both hospital and community, especially for clearance of aggressive substances. The figures below presents the time-kill approach, determined the kill rate of tea tree oil against several multidrug- resistant Klebsiellae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and stenotrophomonas maltophilia and also against sensitive microorganisms. The study was performed with two oils, tea tree oil and colon 88 a mix of tea tree oil with other herbs ( lavender, cedar wood, rosemary and Aloe Vera). our results confirm that the mixed oil had increased antimicrobial activity when compared with standard oil.
A Natural alternative Formula to topical Antibiotics
Active ingredients and key action
What Herbaleen Can Do?
- It contains a collective group of effective natural ingredients which are internationally well known by its properties against bacteria, fungi and virus.
- Is considered a unique formula that offers a positive effect on skin conditions like burns and wounds Its ingredients have proven to ght external vaginitis
- Works positively in regenerating affected skin in a fast manner
- Is safe, with no side effects Internationally patented ingredients
How to use Herbaleen Cream®
Always use Herbaleen Cream® exactly as your doctor has told you. You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
Herbaleen Cream® is for EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- First gently wash and dry the affected areas of your skin.
- Apply a sufficient amount over the affected areas.
- Rub it in gently.
- Wipe off any excess cream with a tissue (do not wash it off).
- The cream should be used in this way twice or three times a day, or as advised by your doctor.
Check Downloads for more Scientific information related to Herbaleen Cream